In exceptional circumstances we accept returned goods with a 15% handling charge but only if the following conditions are met:
- When returning items, make sure they are securely packaged. We cannot refund goods damaged in transit if items are poorly packaged.
- The item must be in perfect resalable condition with any shrink wrap still intact.
- A request must be made to the company within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- No returned goods will be accepted unless a returns authorisation has been given. The appropriate reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation.
- For your own protection please obtain a proof of postage/ receipt from the carrier as the company accepts no responsibility for lost parcels sent by you.
- Indigo Nails will not be responsible for any postage costs.