Smokin ‘Gun Protein Nail Polish is an absolute must-have for every red and burgundy lover. It will let you conjure up a phenomenal, classic manicure, perfect for both an elegant dinner and a crazy night out, and in the summer, it will look fantastic on your toenails, creating a universal and long-lasting pedicure.
Properties of red classic nail polish Smokin’ Gun:
- contains jojoba proteins
- exceptional pigmentation of the nail polish allows for perfect coverage
- the optimum elasticity, ensures no chipping and a long-lasting manicure
- has a beautiful, shiny finish
- its creamy texture makes perfect application
- works well with the natural nail plate
Tips on how to use a classic Indigo nail polish:
- Before applying on the prepped dehydrated nail, apply a nail polish base to extend the durability of the manicure and not to colour the nail with a coloured pigment (you can use multi-purpose product Base & Top 2 in 1). Leave to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of nail polish and wait.
- When applying the second coat, gently press the brush only as you drive under the cuticles. On the remaining surface of the nail, reduce its pressure.
- When the second layer dries, apply a topcoat. Leave to dry and … your manicure is ready!